The Tour - Captain Dobey derails a young gang member's life of crime.
Line of Duty - Hutch grapples with his conscience over Gillian's death and his relationship with her. Then he's devastated to learn that he's injured his partner and best friend.
Tights and Boots - A nonsensical exploration of how far one partner will go to help the other.
Quiet Nights - Hutch struggles with addiction.
- Alternative scenes from 'Shootout', with Hutch as the one shot.
(also see )- Starsky goes to
- After dying, life is the next obstacle.
- A 'Survival' Story. Samuel Johnson said, "The act of dying is not of importance, it lasts so short a time."
- Musings from "
- Post 'Sweet Revenge' story: a silent cry for help.
Just Supposing - PSR; drabble series
- Rating: R – some sexual content, a bad word or
three . . . a pre-pilot case story
- MS from 'The Fix' - Nobody knows about Hutch but Starsky and Huggy. But what about Bernie Glassman, the other cop in the alley?
- after "The Fix." Starsky and Huggy use Tequila to exorcise some demons.
- Girls like
- Eddie learned early in life that names are dangerous.
- It all comes out in the curve of his back..
- Hutch goes under; Starsky holds on
- Starsky and Hutch track a serial killer
– Missing scene from "Gillian." Hutch deals with the truth.
- A car, a girl, a part-time job...
- A Los Angeles Times reporter comes calling, and finds plenty to write about as the boys investigate a series of murders.
- A tough case, some movie mayhem, and a little old-fashioned religion...
- Hutch goes home.
- post-Fix, Hutch-angst, with a glimmer of hope
Merry, Merry - see
- This is just an airy nothing I did because I really hate what Hutch did at the end of "Little Girl Lost." And since 'tis the season and all ...
Like Water, Like Fire zine
the gen version in PDF format – right click the cover and save (approximately 6.4 megs)
with art by Sonja
Table of Contents